[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.4.2 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Server - Upstart No Go

Matt Edwards matted at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 4 19:14:58 UTC 2014

I could be completely off-base, but were you trying to mount with noatime?

I ran into a similar problem where, after upgrading to 3.4.2, all my client
mounts failed.  I discovered (by accident) that it was only due to
incompatible mount options (namely noatime).  In previous versions, the
client just gave a warning message about unsupported options, but now it
fails without mentioning the cause.  I believe there is a bug report for
this issue (that I discovered afterwards).

Anyways, I thought this had a chance of being the issue, but maybe it's
something different in your case.

Matt