[Gluster-users] Gluster stripped replicated

Felipe Torres felipe.torres.cs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 14:31:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am using Gluster stripped replicated for a project in the University, but
I have some doubts about it. I have searched over the internet but there is
little information about this.

I am using a 2 stripped 2 replica, with 4 bricks.

Must I have a pair number of bricks? Can I choose where I want the replica
of the files? If I want to add a brick how is the data distributed? must I
add 2 bricks at a time? and if I take one brick off, what will happen?

I hope this is the right place for my doubts, if not please point me in the
right direction.

Thanks

--
*Felipe Torres Fábregas*
*University of Puerto Rico - Río Piedras Campus*