[Gluster-users] Gluster.org site relaunch

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Jul 11 18:12:10 UTC 2014

On 11/07/2014, at 3:06 PM, Justin Clift wrote:
<snip>
> I'll ping the design guy and ask him to adjust the pic so it doesn't
> go so dark in the gradient.  Lets see if that helps. :)

Garrett's given us a new, lighter, background pic to use.

Eco will probably throw it up on the staging server
(staging.gluster.org) either tonight or on monday, so
everyone can take a look and see if that fixes thing. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org