[Gluster-users] Gluster.org site relaunch

Todd Stansell todd at stansell.org
Fri Jul 11 01:49:01 UTC 2014

I agree that the background makes it harder to read. It is also somewhat broken when I'm reading on my phone and zoom out to see the whole page... The cloud background is only shown on the original view pane from before i zoomed out, the rest jmis just a white background. Granted I'm on windows phone, so I realize I'm the minority here... :)

Todd