[Gluster-users] Gluster.org site relaunch

Rodrigo Gonzalez rjgonzale.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 22:52:47 UTC 2014

El 10/07/14 19:00, Eco Willson escribió:
> Rodrigo,
>
> I am writing more detailed documentation (and my apologies for not having it ready at launch) for how to get involved but the high level overview will be:
>
> For documentation:
> 1) Grab the docs project
> 2) Make your changes
> 3) Commit in git

Excuse me that I am completely lost here...

for docs I just grab, change commit....do you mean that anyone can
access and change docs?
I mean, in my experience docs are something that is considered
"official" and wiki is community done....if writing to docs is public
... how do I trust what it says?

Please excuse my poor English, I hope my point is clear

Regards

Rodrigo Gonzalez