[Gluster-users] Gluster.org site relaunch

Eco Willson ewillson at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 18:07:58 UTC 2014

All,

Thanks for the rapid feedback.

Haruka: I made a few changes that address most of the issues here:  In addition to the link in the Documentation section, I added an About section to the top navigation of the front page.  The image on the About page should be fixed.  The social media buttons are removed for now since they should actually be on the front page but that is not a priority item at the moment.

Neils:  I am working on full documentation of how to update the site so that community members can work on issues as they find them as well as update any documentation that is out of date.  Once this is in place that will be the preferred way to add documentation going forward, the wiki should be considered legacy.

Anders:  The administrators guide that was linked before was very out of date, the link now is to the most current documentation.  We can look into posting the old admin guide elsewhere if it is helpful.  Vijay (and/or anyone from the docs team) are there plans to continue making a PDF version of the docs available?  We can reference that as well.

Please keep the feedback coming!

Regards,

Eco