[Gluster-users] Gluster.org site relaunch

Anders Blomdell anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Thu Jul 10 07:22:20 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-10 04:56, Eco Willson wrote:
> Greetings all,
>
> Just a quick note to let everyone know that we switched over to the
> new Gluster.org site earlier this evening, please feel free to take a
> look for yourselves at www.gluster.org.  In addition to the updated
> graphics and layout, we are now using the Middleman site generator to
> allow the site to be statically generated.  Some of the new changes
> you will notice are a spotlight section on the front page.  New
> navigation is in place as well.  The look and layout have also
> changed.  We are still maintaining a legacy version of the site so
> any old bookmarks you have should work just fine.
>
> Your feedback is welcome and appreciated, let us know of any issues
> you find.  I will write a more detailed blog post that includes some
> of the changes and how end users can update the documentation portion
> of the site.

Don't remember what it used to look like, but clicking on 'Administrator Guide'
on http://www.gluster.org/documentation/ brings me to
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/doc/admin-guide/en-US/markdown

/Anders
Anders Blomdell                  Email: anders.blomdell at control.lth.se
Department of Automatic Control
Lund University                  Phone:    +46 46 222 4625
P.O. Box 118                     Fax:      +46 46 138118
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden