[Gluster-users] Need help on performance issue

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jul 2 19:01:21 UTC 2014

I am not sure about how much it will help..
NFS has a basic advantage which is caching.

It will lower the network traffic that the GlusterFS adding when
mirroring but it will also lower the benefit from multiple servers files
read.

I myself would like to know the answer to the same issue.
I have tried with NFS and I know that there were couple good things it
did while I cannot promise the same for your scenario.

If you are up for the challenge to test it I am +1 to see the results.

Eliezer