[Gluster-users] Service Level Agreement

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Jul 1 20:56:59 UTC 2014

On 01/07/2014, at 3:35 PM, Jeni Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone point me to Gluster's service level agreement? I searched for it on Gluster's site but only got some old links that were redirected to Red Hat.

Hmmm, when you say "Service Level Agreement" in this way, that's
kind of confusing.

GlusterFS is an open source software project, so doesn't really
have an SLA itself.

There are commercial places around which might provide SLA's
for GlusterFS based products (eg Red Hat).  Is that what you're
after?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--