[Gluster-users] write performance is not good

Mingfan Lu mingfan.lu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 10:00:44 UTC 2014

In the client's log, I found:

[2014-01-28 17:54:36.839220] I [afr-self-heal-data.c:712:afr_sh_data_fix]
0-sh-ugc1-mams-replicate-7: no active sinks for performing self-heal on
file /fytest/46
[2014-01-28 17:55:05.251490] I [afr-self-heal-data.c:712:afr_sh_data_fix]
0-sh-ugc1-mams-replicate-7: no active sinks for performing self-heal on
file /fytest/49

the /fytest/46 & /fytest/49 are BAD files.

What does "no active sinks for performing" means?