[Gluster-users] gluster and kvm livemigration

Bernhard Glomm bernhard.glomm at ecologic.eu
Thu Jan 23 15:27:14 UTC 2014

I had/have problems with live-migrating a virtual machine on a 2sided replica volume.I run ubuntu 13.04 and gluster 3.4.2 from semiosis
with network.remote-dio to enable I can use "cache mode = none" as performance option for the virtual disks, so live migration works without "--unsafe"I'm triggering the migration now through the "Virtual Machine Manager" as anunprivileged user which is group member of libvirtd.
After migration the disks become read-only because on migration the disk files changes ownership fromlibvirt-qemu to root
What am I missing?
TIA
Bernhard