[Gluster-users] Gluster not recognizing available space

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Wed Jan 22 19:09:12 UTC 2014

1st, I don't think we need log data from November. Let's try to share
logs that are limited to an example of the error you're trying to get
help with. A 40Mb client log is unnecessary when it's only the last 5k
that's relevant.

2nd, your "server" logs are mostly more client logs, with the exception
of etc-glusterfs-glusterd.vol.log. The brick logs that might actually
show what's happening are absent. (/var/log/glusterfs/bricks/*)

The last line of the client log does show that
gluster-0-1:/mseas-data-0-1 is reporting that it's out of space. On
gluster-0-1 please share the log /var/log/glusterfs/bricks/gluster-0-1
but limit it to no more than an hour surrounding 2014-01-21 11:50:16.
Also on that server, please share the result of "df /gluster-0-1 ; df -i
/gluster-0-1".