[Gluster-users] gluster and kvm livemigration

Josh Boon gluster at joshboon.com
Thu Jan 16 16:26:08 UTC 2014

Hey Bernhard,

I've always needed the

server.allow-insecure: on
for successful migrations.

Also, I've not had any issues with cache=none with my machines. A copy of a disk segment from one of my working machines

<disk type='network' device='disk'>
<driver name='qemu' type='raw' cache='none'/>
<source protocol='gluster' name='VMARRAY/HFMMNG1.img'>
<host name='10.9.1.2' port=''/>
</source>
<target dev='vda' bus='virtio'/>
<address type='pci' domain='0x0000' bus='0x00' slot='0x04' function='0x0'/>
</disk>

Best,

Josh