[Gluster-users] gluster and kvm livemigration

Bernhard Glomm bernhard.glomm at ecologic.eu
Thu Jan 16 14:02:54 UTC 2014

btw:

The VM are configured to use cache=writethrough
since cache=none doesn't work (can't install the machine
because of i/o errors when I try to use the disk)
can't start an installed machine with cache=none
with cache=writethrough and cache=writeback
the machines starts and runs, but lifemigration
shows both time the same issue that
the disk will become readonline on successful migration
remount, reboot failed
only a shutdown and a restart works.

TIA

Bernhard