[Gluster-users] Multi-head NFS/Gluster

Dan Mons dmons at cuttingedge.com.au
Mon Jan 13 23:41:27 UTC 2014

On 13 January 2014 19:34, Nux! <nux at li.nux.ro> wrote:
> Thanks, Paul. My problem is the lack of 10 Gbps right now, so I am trying to
> make up for it with these weird ideas. Maybe the best way to do it is just
> wait for 10 Gbps budget.

If I were in your position, I'd test the various Linux Ethernet
bonding modes for compatibility with your switching infrastructure.
Between the various host-only modes and the LACP siwtch-interacting
modes, you should be able to find something that works for your
environment.

I've not yet found a site or setup that cannot do some sort of
Ethernet bonding/aggregation.  It's just a matter of finding out what
works with your particular infrastructure.

-Dan