[Gluster-users] test for mount options for native client

Justin Dossey jbd at podomatic.com
Fri Jan 10 21:13:34 UTC 2014

I'm in the process of configuring all my 32-bit FUSE clients to use
enable-ino32 on mount and noticed that  the mount command (with no options)
does not report whether that flag is being used.

I want to test programatically whether the enable-ino32 flag is being used
on the current mount so I can automate the remount.  Ideally I would be
able to have puppet unmount and remount the filesystem if the options in
fstab don't match the options on the mounted filesystem.

Any ideas?

--
Justin Dossey
CTO, PodOmatic