[Gluster-users] distribute-replicate with 3 storage node with different disk size

Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan sharuzzaman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 08:40:19 UTC 2014

Seems that nobody is answering my concern :)

I think these post partially answer my question, but I think I still need
to perform the experiment to understand more:

http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2011-February/006649.html
http://gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-users/2011-February/006642.html
http://review.gluster.com/#/c/158/
http://www.ashishnepal.com/glusterfs-centos/

Review-158 is the most detail info I found on the Internet, and did not
found it in any Gluster documentation.

Maybe I should start my own wiki collecting all the information found on
the Internet.

Thanks.

--
Sharuzzaman Ahmat Raslan