[Gluster-users] Glusterfs Pocket Reference Guide

Paul Cuzner pcuzner at redhat.com
Thu Jan 9 04:17:26 UTC 2014

Hi fellow gluster'ers!

I'm putting together a Pocket Reference guide for glusterfs (draft attached). It's a tri-fold document, so it should be a handy size to print on card, fold up and carry around.

I'm still validating some of the detail in there, but let me know what you think ... is it helpful or not helpful? Or perhaps let me know what's missing, or what could be removed?

The attached doc is a pdf, but the original is an odt file (libreoffice 4.x)

Cheers,

Paul Cuzner