[Gluster-users] Fwd: [CentOS-devel] Update on stats of SIG plans

James purpleidea at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 02:00:36 UTC 2014

Cool... Thanks for posting this... I've been a bit busy as of late, but if
someone else from Gluster.org is getting involved, I'd like to be looped in
too... In particular, (obviously) I'd love to get a stable release of
Puppet-Gluster packaged and installed alongside GlusterFS so that users
could (optionally) use it to try out GlusterFS.

Karanbir came by #gluster a while back and we talked about this a bit.

If anyone can help out with the RPM packaging, please let me know :)
If you're doing the SIG, let me know! I certainly wouldn't propose to
manage the GlusterFS side alone!

Cheers,
James