[Gluster-users] glusterd dead but subsys locked

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Wed Feb 26 08:57:31 UTC 2014

Hi Viktor,

if you want to stop gluster completely in a controlled way:

  * umount all current mounted volumes

    this will stop the glusterfs process for the mount point.

  * gluster volume stop <volname>

    this will stop the glusterfsd processes for the bricks of the
    specified volume, the glusterfs process for NFS server of that
    volume (if enabled), and the glusterfs process corresponding to the
    self-heal daemon (if all volumes on the same server are stopped)

  * service glusterd stop

    this will stop the glusterd process

After these steps there shouldn't be any gluster process running on any
server.

If you only want to stop all processes from one server, I don't know any
other way than manually killing gluster processes.

Xavi

El 26/02/14 03:33, Viktor Villafuerte ha escrit: