[Gluster-users] Gluster 3.4 on RHCS with OCF resource agents

Andre Charbonneau Andre.Charbonneau at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Feb 25 15:34:37 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm trying to find some documentation on how to integrate my gluster
volumes into a RHCS setup (on CentOS 6.4).

I have the following package installed, which, I think, contains the
required resource definitions:

  glusterfs-resource-agents.noarch

The problem is that the 'volume' resource is not listed when I do a

  ccs --lsserviceopts

Also, I could not find any documentation on how to define gluster
volumes in my cluster.conf file.

Anyone managed to implement this successfully or might have some
pointers where I could read more about this?

Thanks!
  Andre