[Gluster-users] mounting a gluster volume

Xavier Hernandez xhernandez at datalab.es
Tue Feb 25 09:20:42 UTC 2014

Hi Paul,

if peers are identified by host names instead of IP addresses, the vol
files will contain names that can be translated to the public addresses
of the brick nodes. This can be done using custom hosts files, different
DNS configurations or a mix.

For example you could have a hosts file in the brick nodes that resolve
all host names to the IP addresses of the internal network. On the
public network you can have a DNS configured to resolve the same host
names to the public addresses of the same nodes.

Xavi

El 25/02/14 10:06, Paul Cuzner ha escrit: