[Gluster-users] mounting a gluster volume

Paul Cuzner pcuzner at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 22:35:42 UTC 2014

having a front end network and a back end network is a common approach to handling "legacy" protocols like SMB and NFS.

Your front end network provides one entry point, and the backend network would support the node inter-connects and gluster client connections.

As it stands today, I'm not aware of a simple way to make native gluster mounts pass through the front end network without ipforward approach.

Perhaps others on this list can enlighten us both!