[Gluster-users] nfs.trusted-sync behaviour

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Mon Feb 24 15:46:49 UTC 2014

Just posted on #gluster and didn't get a response, so I thought I'd post
here as well:

Is Anyone familiar with nfs.trusted-sync behaviour? Specifically in a
multinode replica cluster, does NFS send ack back to the client when data
is received in memory on whichever host is providing NFS services, or does
it send ack when that data has been replicated in memory of all the replica
member nodes?

I suppose the question could also be, does the data have to be on disk of
one of the nodes, before it is replicated to the other nodes?

Thanks,

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | *Rethink Traffic*

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  |  **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/miovision>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>*
 Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener, ON,
Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.