[Gluster-users] upgrading from gluster-3.2.6 to gluster-3.4.2

Paul Simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Sat Feb 22 12:04:51 UTC 2014

Thanks Tamas for the suggestion.  According to the documentation I've read
the upgrade procedure from 3.2.x to 3.[34] is the same. So there's no point
going from 3.2 -> 3.3, then 3.3 -> 3.4.

Then again, I might be wrong - but trying to get any straight answers
around here seems to be quite difficult.  Hence, why I'm looking to replace
Gluster ASAP...