[Gluster-users] Problems to work with mounted directory in Gluster 3.2.7

Targino Silveira targinosilveira at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 03:08:50 UTC 2014

Hi Bernhard,

> hi,
> not very clear to me,
> you run VMs as gluster servers?

Right, I am using VM to run glusters servers.

> so 2 of your VMs using each a 1tb brick for what a ...

I am making a server for store some old data via FTP, so I have a  two
bricks with 1tb each one, in a volume replica 2.

> could you give a
> node1:~ # gluster volume info <volname>
> node1:~ # gluster volume status <volname>

#First Node
root at vm-gluster-cloudbackup1:~# gluster volume info

Volume Name: vol1
Type: Replicate
Number of Bricks: 2
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: vm-gluster-cloudbackup1:/mnt/data1/vol1
Brick2: vm-gluster-cloudbackup2:/mnt/data1/vol1

#Second node
root at vm-gluster-cloudbackup2:~# gluster volume info

Volume Name: vol1
Type: Replicate
Number of Bricks: 2
Transport-type: tcp
Bricks:
Brick1: vm-gluster-cloudbackup1:/mnt/data1/vol1
Brick2: vm-gluster-cloudbackup2:/mnt/data1/vol1

The volumes are started normaly with no problem, I am trying to get some
thing on the log files, I know that speed may be slow, but it's not a
problem to me at this moment.