[Gluster-users] GlusterFest About to Begin

John Mark Walker johnmark at gluster.org
Wed Feb 12 19:47:26 UTC 2014

As promised, the GlusterFest week begins in a few hours - 4pm today PST/ 00:00 GMT/UTC.

Please pay special attention to two new features:
Quota management
Geo-replication

Both of which are significantly different for the 3.5 release.

Please log your findings on the GlusterFest page: gluster.org/gfest

For any features that do not have documented test runs, we will mark them as "testing-only". So, for those of you who helped develop any features, please take the time to show your own testing, as well as helping anyone else.

Once again, find a bug that's verified by our QE team, and we'll send you free stuff - anywhere in the world.

Let the testing commence!

-JM