[Gluster-users] Gluster-swift and keystone

Thiago da Silva thiago at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 20:12:10 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 20:45 +0100, Antonio Messina wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 8:33 PM, Thiago da Silva <thiago at redhat.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Ah! I didn't think of this. I will try with the tenant-id then.
>
> It worked! Thank you again.
>
> However, I must say that the error returned (503) is not clear at all:
> I would have expected either an authorization error (either 401 or
> 403) or NotFound (404)
Please, feel free to file a bug in Launchpad and we can track and try to
resolve this.

> >> I can also help with testing and debugging if you want.
> > Absolutely! The more help the better :)
>
> I can update the page
> https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift/blob/master/doc/markdown/quick_start_guide.md
> and add a small section on how to authenticate using keystone if you
> want, or create a new page specifically for that, are you willing to
> accept pull requests?
We have started an Authentication guide on this page:
https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift/blob/master/doc/markdown/auth_guide.md
The keystone section is missing, so you are more than welcome to get it
started. If this page starts getting too long we might need to break it
up...

To have your changes merged, you will need to have it posted for review
on Gerrit. Take a look at our Developer Guide
(https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift/blob/master/doc/markdown/dev_guide.md) on how to submit code (or documentation) for review.