[Gluster-users] Gluster-swift and keystone

Antonio Messina antonio.s.messina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 19:13:42 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:59 PM, Thiago da Silva <thiago at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Antonio,
> In your case, "demo" is the tenant name, you will need to use the tenant
> id, which you can get with this command: "keystone tenant-get demo"

Ah! I didn't think of this. I will try with the tenant-id then.

> We are working to remove this limitation, it is currently targeted for
> the Icehouse release. You can follow all the work being planned for
> gluster-swift in the Launchpad page:
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/gluster-swift

that's really nice, because I would like to implement it on our next
milestone which will be based on Icehouse.

I can also help with testing and debugging if you want.

> To use the Havana release (latest stable release), you can download all
> the files from here:
> https://launchpad.net/gluster-swift/havana
>
> For Icehouse (upcoming release), they are here:
> https://launchpad.net/gluster-swift/icehouse

This would be the "master" branch of the git repository?

Thank you again
Cheers

.a.

antonio.s.messina at gmail.com