[Gluster-users] 3-node replica for webserver

Kent Nasveschuk knasveschuk at mbl.edu
Thu Feb 6 10:40:59 UTC 2014

I would like to set up a 3-way replica for a WordPress website. The data is small <10gb for WordPress. Will use the backend storage for other web servers with static content also. I tested this on a single NFS server, \w 3 web nodes. MySQL is clustered w\ HAProxy.

The gluster replicas would be Citrix 6.x VMs, raid-10 data storage.

I have been using gluster with a distributed volume (3 nodes, 9 bricks), 120TB, many user home directories/shared/etc via Samba since spring 2012. No complaints.

Would like feedback on gluster for web server backend. Thanks.

Kent