[Gluster-users] Gluster not recognizing available space

Pat Haley phaley at MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 4 17:46:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tried to "go behind" gluster and directly
write a file to the nfs filesystem on gluster-0-1.

If I try to write to /mseas-data-0-1 (the file
space served by gluster-0-1) directly I still
get the "No space left on device" error.
(df -h still shows 784G on that disk)

If I try to write to the system disk
(the only other area) there is no problem.

I don't have any portion of the disk served by
gluster-0-1 that is not under gluster, so I
can't try to write to a non-gluster portion of
the disk.

Does this suggest anything?

Pat

Pat Haley                          Email:  phaley at mit.edu
Center for Ocean Engineering       Phone:  (617) 253-6824
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering    Fax:    (617) 253-8125
MIT, Room 5-213                    http://web.mit.edu/phaley/www/
77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA  02139-4301