[Gluster-users] Testing of new features in 3.5

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 08:33:39 UTC 2014

Hi All,

As we move to the final phase of testing for 3.5, we are still awaiting
some test coverage for new features listed in [1]. In last week's
community meeting, we decided to release note such features as "likely
broken" in the absence of any test coverage [2]. If you are a 3.5
feature owner and notice that there are no test owners for your feature,
can you please run some tests with the 3.5 beta releases or even better
influence somebody else to run tests for your feature and update the
link in [1]?

We value your testing on release candidates and request your assistance
to make adoption of new features easier.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApI11Dqpup82dGZCYi1PT3pHdTNFYlZXMEdBOGdweUE#gid=0