[Gluster-users] File (setuid) permission changes during volume heal - possible bug?

Anirban Ghoshal chalcogen_eg_oxygen at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 08:21:04 UTC 2014

Hi Ravi,

Many thanks for the super-quick turnaround on this!

Didn't know about this one quirk os chown, so thanks for that as well.

Anirban

On Thursday, 30 January 2014 9:22 AM, Ravishankar N <ravishankar at redhat.com> wrote:

Hi Anirban,
Thanks for taking the time off to file the bugzilla bug report.
      The fix has been sent for review upstream
      (http://review.gluster.org/#/c/6862/). Once it is merged, I will backport it to 3.4 as well.
Regards,
Ravi