[Gluster-users] Hook into Change

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Wed Dec 31 03:26:03 UTC 2014

You can find the doc here:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/master/doc/features/geo-replication/libgfchangelog.md

Please have a look at the following examples (C and Python):
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/xlators/features/changelog/lib/examples

Geo-replication is a consumer of changelog:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/geo-replication/syncdaemon

The swiftonfile project was exploring option of consuming changelog to get file change notifications. It was later abandoned. Here's sample code (Python):
https://github.com/prashanthpai/sof-object-listing/tree/master/changelog

Regards,
 -Prashanth Pai