[Gluster-users] glusterfs and glusterfsd process utilization

Kyle Harris kyle.harris98 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 15:41:14 UTC 2014

Thanks Krutika for taking time to troubleshoot this for me.  Would this be
considered a bug that needs to be fixed?  It seems as though the heal
process should not be able to use all the available resources of a system.
Might I suggest some type of option that limits the number of heals that
could take place at a single time?  Perhaps some type of rate limit for
healing?

Interestingly enough I attempted to rate limit the gluster processes by
using cgroups and although it worked, it kept the processes from working
properly.

Thanks again.

Kyle