[Gluster-users] glusterfs performance tuning

André Bauer abauer at magix.net
Fri Dec 19 07:06:35 UTC 2014

I just saw ther is an offical gluster ppa now, which also contains the
qemu packages.

Maybe its better to use these:

https://launchpad.net/~gluster

Am 19.12.2014 um 08:01 schrieb André Bauer:
> Hi Bernhard,
>
>> so in ubuntu 14.04 we can use libgfapi without recompiling qemu?
>> it works just out of the box (as described in your first link)?
>
> no, but you could use Luis Zuckermans or my Gluster/Qemu PPA:
>
> https://launchpad.net/~monotek/+archive/ubuntu/qemu-glusterfs
>
> https://launchpad.net/~semiosis/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntu-qemu-glusterfs
>
> I'm using mine in production for some months without problems now.
>
> --
> Regards
> André Bauer

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

André Bauer

MAGIX Software GmbH
André Bauer
Administrator
Postfach 200914
01194 Dresden

Tel. Support Deutschland: 0900/1771115 (1,24 Euro/Min.)
Tel. Support Österreich:  0900/454571 (1,56 Euro/Min.)
Tel. Support Schweiz:     0900/454571 (1,50 CHF/Min.)

Email: mailto:abauer at magix.net
Web:   http://www.magix.com

Geschäftsführer | Managing Directors: Dr. Arnd Schröder, Michael Keith
Amtsgericht | Commercial Register: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 127205

The information in this email is intended only for the addressee named
above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and
may be unlawful.

MAGIX does not warrant that any attachments are free from viruses or
other defects and accepts no liability for any losses resulting from
infected email transmissions. Please note that any views expressed in
this email may be those of the originator and do not necessarily
represent the agenda of the company.