[Gluster-users] upgrade from 3.4.3 to 3.5.3

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Fri Dec 12 16:33:02 UTC 2014

Community,

there is alot more logging on my gluster storage nodes and fuse clients
where I have to setup a cronjob to copy the logs out of
/var/log/glusterfs/bricks/

storage
http://fpaste.org/159168/84017281/
client
http://fpaste.org/159170/18401965/

Can someone please help me how to interpret this volume log that keeps
saying "couldn't build loc for <gid>"  What can I do to resolve it?  I
don't have a split-brain issue from the heal info report.

Khoi Mai
Union Pacific Railroad
Distributed Engineering & Architecture
Senior Project Engineer

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**