[Gluster-users] Three nodes failover time

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Sun Dec 7 06:34:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I set up a replicated volume on three nodes. I did set up quorum with 51%. SO
I thought one node night fail and I still can access the data. But When I
disconnect one node, it takes 75 seconds to access the data again. Is there
any config option to tune, so quorum descision is taked faster?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--
[*] sys4 AG