[Gluster-users] Sudden interference between 2 independent gluster volumes

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Thu Dec 4 16:31:29 UTC 2014

Status update:

Server "A" and "B" now consider themselves gluster peers: Each one lists
the other one as peer ($ gluster peer status).

However, "gluster volume info <volume_name>" only lists the bricks of "B".

To solve my problem and restore autonomy of "A", I think I could do the
following:

On server "A":
1) gluster peer detach "B"
2) Re-add the local bricks on "A" (which were already part of the game,
but ain't anymore)

Could this work?
Is there anything I must watch out for, before re-adding the bricks of "A"
back to volume "A" again?

Sorry for asking so many questions here, but I'm progressively
understanding the problem/situation better as we speak. Therefore the
changing questions :)
Sorry...

Thanks again,
Peter