[Gluster-users] Introducing gdash - A simple GlusterFS dashboard

Gene Liverman gliverma at westga.edu
Thu Dec 4 11:53:24 UTC 2014

Very nice! I see a small Puppet module and a Vagrant setup in my immediate
future for using this. Thanks for sharing!

--
Gene Liverman
Systems Administrator
gliverma at westga.edu

ITS: Making Technology Work for You!

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the
sender immediately by return mail, delete this message, and destroy any
copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than
the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal or actionable by
law.