[Gluster-users] New wiki page with applications that have support for Gluster

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 08:47:41 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I've just started a page that contains some applications that have
support for Gluster. The page is far from complete, but this is a wiki
so I hope others are interested to extend the page too.

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Native_Gluster_support_in_Applications

Please have a look at it, and add your favorite applications. I hope
that this page can evolve to a useful resource for existing and future
Gluster users.

Comments and ideas are very much welcome.

Thanks,
Niels