[Gluster-users] Folder disappeared on volume, but exists on bricks.

Peter B. pb at das-werkstatt.com
Mon Dec 1 14:29:27 UTC 2014

Hello Juan,

Am Mo, 1.12.2014, 15:26 schrieb Juan José Pavlik Salles:
> My first approach would be taking the files from the bricks and copying
> them back to the volume. Have you tried that?

No, because I didn't want to move any data before I know what I'm doing :)

Is there any way to have glusterfs re-scan its bricks and make sure all
the files that are there show up in the volume?
I wouldn't want to do a rebalance "just to try", since this volume has
around 70 TiB.

btw: I just realized, that another folder seems to be affected, too. It
shows up, but with "holes" (103 GB in volume vs. 9 TB on bricks)

Thanks,
Pb