[Gluster-users] ZFS and Snapshots

Kiebzak, Jason M. jk3149 at cumc.columbia.edu
Mon Dec 1 13:24:14 UTC 2014

I can help with testing, if needed.

From: Prakash Madiraju [mailto:prakashm at fractalio.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:40 AM
To: Rajesh Joseph
Cc: Kiebzak, Jason M.; gluster-users at gluster.org
Subject: Re: [Gluster-users] ZFS and Snapshots

Re-sending the mail as I was not part of gluster-users mailing list earlier..

I am adding the zfs snapshot functionality to the current gluster snapshot code to support both the LVM and ZFS snapshots and glusterfs based on the file system type ( zfs or non-zfs) will take the appropriate snapshot. And I am working on gluster 3.6 code and should be complete in a week or two.