[Gluster-users] libgfapi failover problem on replica bricks

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 17:57:00 UTC 2014

Here are the results.
1. still have problem with logs rotation. logs are being written to .log.1
file, not .log file. any hints, how to fix?
2. healing logs are now much more better, I can see the successful message.
3. both volumes with HD off and on successfully synced. the volume with HD
on synced much more faster.
4. both VMs on volumes survived the outage, when new files were added  and
deleted during outage.

So replication works well with both HD on and off for volumes for VM-s.
With HD even faster. Need to solve the logging issue.

Seems we could start production storage from this moment :) The whole
company will use it. Some distributed and some replicated. Thanks for great
product.

--
Best regards,
Roman.