[Gluster-users] qemu guests without cache?

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 10:23:10 UTC 2014

Nevermind. Its proxmox and qemu mounting issue.
If someone can help, please, write here:
Need to implement
http://forum.proxmox.com/threads/19287-GlusterFS-mount-via-web-GUI-and-fstab-what-the-difference?p=99156#post99156

just reading /usr/include/glusterfs/api/glfs.h, function
glfs_set_volfile_server():

NOTE: This API is special, multiple calls to this function with different
volfile servers, port or transport-type would create a list of volfile
servers which would be polled during `volfile_fetch_attempts()`
So it should be possible to pass 2 servers - someone just needs to
implement that with qemu ...

--
Best regards,
Roman.