[Gluster-users] what is the current stable release of glusterfs today?

Khoi Mai KHOIMAI at UP.COM
Wed Aug 20 15:36:43 UTC 2014

Can anyone point me to the release notes if any for glusterfs3.4.5 ?  The
newly redesigned site has caused some confusion for me.

Thanks,

Khoi Mai
Union Pacific Railroad
Distributed Engineering & Architecture
Senior Project Engineer

From:   Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org>
To:     Khoi Mai <KHOIMAI at UP.COM>
Cc:     gluster-users at gluster.org
Date:   08/20/2014 10:15 AM
Subject:        Re: [Gluster-users] what is the current stable release of
glusterfs today?

On 20/08/2014, at 1:09 PM, Khoi Mai wrote:
> Currently I am using glusterfs-3.4.2.  I am trying to weigh the benefits
of updating, vs. my environment appears to be stable now on 3.4.2.

GlusterFS 3.4.5 is the latest release in the 3.4 series, and
fixes several bugs since 3.4.2.  That should be a good, safe
upgrade for you. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org

**

This email and any attachments may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any use, review, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance by others, and any forwarding of this email or its contents, without the express permission of the sender is strictly prohibited by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, delete the e-mail and destroy all copies.
**