[Gluster-users] Weekly GlusterFS Community Meeting results

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Aug 20 13:27:50 UTC 2014

This week's Community meeting was very productive, with lots of discussion
and plans made. :)

Highlights:

  * Initial ETA for a GlusterFS 3.5.3 beta is Fri 29th August

    We're waiting on some patches for DHT to be reviewed and merged.

  * GlusterFS 3.6 Test day is being pushed back a week

    There are some fixes for DHT and AFRv2 which need to go into 3.6
    before we can do a Test day.  Once those are in, the test day
    can be organised. :)

  * We'll we doing some Google Hangout's with GlusterFS team members
    over the next few weeks, to introduce the new features of 3.6

    Pranith is likely to be the first one, with Kaushal M soon after. :)

Meeting Minutes:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-08-20/gluster-meeting.2014-08-20-12.00.html

Full logs:

  http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-08-20/gluster-meeting.2014-08-20-12.00.log.html