[Gluster-users] LSI Syncro CS with Glusterfs

Eric Horwitz e3gh75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 20:45:36 UTC 2014

Well the idea is to build a dual server cluster in a box using hardware
meant more for Windows storage server 2012. This way we do not need to
replicate data across the nodes since the 2 servers see the same block
storage and you have active failover on all the hardware. Dataon has a
system for this and they even suggest using gluster however, I cannot seem
to figure out how to implement this model. All gluster nodes would need to
be active and there doesn't seem to be a master - slave failover model.
Thoughts?