[Gluster-users] glusterfs-server as an option for CentOS package installation

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Wed Aug 6 17:53:00 UTC 2014

While I never say never, I think it would be unlikely. More likely would be someone taking on the task of repackaging the Red Hat Storage bits.

Personally, I feel the upstream tree is worth sticking with. If you've ever worked with the devs, you'll know why I say that. Any bugs that are found are quickly squashed and thereby stay ahead of the RHS packaging.

Do you have a need that's not being met using the upstream repo?