[Gluster-users] network.ping-timeout details

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 15:15:44 UTC 2014

hi,
Do you think you have any workload you can generate to see the kind of
latency numbers your setup has?
You can probably use 'gluster volume profile <volname> start/info/stop'
to figure out the maximum latencies and configure a number closer to the
numbers you get in this profile?

The following contains steps to perform profiling.
http://gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.2:_Running_Gluster_Volume_Profile_Command

HTH
Pranith